High-salt and high-COD wastewater zero discharge (ZLD) project
Innovation | Management | Fulfillment | Win-win
Anning Deco Fine Chemicals Co., Ltd.
As China's largest and the world's second largest manufacturer of refined shellac, lac red pigment and its wax products, Anning Deco Fine Chemicals Co., Ltd. is owned by the state-run Yunnan Anning Chemical Factory and the American Deco Co., Ltd., a subsidiary of India's UPL Group. The company was established as a joint venture in 1995, and the company is located in Changpo, Kunming, China. In 2021, the company will expand its production and move to D-1, the military-civilian integration industrial base in central Yunnan and Taiping 2.5 Chuangzhi Industrial Park.
Anning Deco specializes in the production of natural bleached shellac. Its products are registered with the FDA in the United States, passed the Kosher certification, and adopt the international food additive standards and GMP good production process. After the second-phase expansion, the annual output of 1,000 tons of refined shellac products, It is exported to the United States, Spain, Italy, France, Germany, Israel, Australia and other countries, and its users are in the fruit and vegetable preservation, pharmaceutical, food, and paint industries.
Shellac is the only known commercial resin derived from animals.
1. Film preservative: Chocolate, high-grade fruits such as apples, oranges, and cherries are excellent in surface preservation.
2. Gum base: Chew in chewing gum and bubble gum.
3. Colorants: give drinks and jams some color.
4. Sing without ambiguity: Before vinyl, most gramophone records were pressed with a shellac mixture.
Meet Anning Deco as a family
Yannick Pan, the head of Anning Deco, is a top student at the Ecole Polytechnique in Paris, and yes, an alumnus of Lao Wu in "Myth of Love". He speaks Chinese better than English, is versatile, a piano prince, loves life and nature, and likes mountaineering, desert exploration and other sports. Not only does he aim to produce eco-friendly products and run a good business, he is also enthusiastic about public welfare and environmental responsibility. Take the safety and environmental protection in the green production of the enterprise as an important part of the enterprise's operation to implement "the investment in environmental protection seems to require a lot of money, but it is very worthwhile to do."
Mr. Pan's "Poem and Distance"
Ⅰ. Technical difficulties
1. Waxy waste liquid with high COD, high salinity and high viscosity;
2. Low energy consumption demand of zero discharge process of waste liquid;
3. The problem of clogging and scaling of the mixed waste liquid containing salt and organic concentration under traditional evaporation and concentration;
4. Evaporation and curing problems of high viscosity materials.
Ⅱ. Process advantages
1. For high-concentration, high-salt, and high-viscosity waste liquid, this project designs a new low-energy-consumption pervaporation treatment process based on laboratory research and development data, and realizes the engineering of liquid zero-discharge treatment of shellac production waste liquid;
Zero-discharge treatment process for high-salt wastewater Remote Data Management System
2. The new membrane distillation treatment process greatly reduces the daily operating cost of high-concentration waste liquid treatment.
Project Management Delivery
The Winner project team maintains communication with customers in drawing design, equipment delivery, project progress, implementation of safety and quality, and efficient deployment of manpower, and timely rectifies deviations. .
Mysterious guests visit
Guests from the French Consulate visit the newly built Anning Deco Fine Chemicals Co., Ltd.
General Manager Pan introduced the company's zero-discharge process of sewage to the guests of the consulate